Admission to Standard XI is done online as per Centralized Admission Process promulgated by the Department of Education. Following documents are required:
- 1 Passport size recent Photograph.
- 10th Standard Marks Sheet. (attested copy)
- Original Leaving Certificate.
- Landline telephone bill and MSEDCL bill. (attested copy)
- Caste Certificate (attested copy) if applicable.
- Migration Certificate. (Original)
- Passing Certificate. (attested copy)
- Self attested copy of Adhaar Card is mandatory.
- Counter signature of Education Officer on Leaving Certificate. (If other than Maharashtra Board)
Admission is to be secured in person. Admission will not be entertained in absentia under any circumstances.
Foreign students will be admitted to the Junior College only if they fulfill following conditions:
- They must possess a valid student visa for the duration of the course.
- They must have a good knowledge of English and show proficiency in education.
- They will be allowed to study only those languages and subjects for which there are facilities in the college.
- They must have an authorized Indian local guardian who is able to stand as guarantor for the foreign student being admitted.
- Parents / Guardians shall be responsible for completing the necessary formalities, for college admission, with the Department of Education.