The College will be very particular to see that all students follow the rules of discipline and code of conduct:
Strict discipline must be maintained at all times on the campus.
- No student will be allowed to fill in the Annual Examination form unless he/ she has 75% of attendance in each term.
- Absence from the lectures on medical grounds is allowed only when the student produces an authentic Medical Certificate.
- Cell phones are not permitted on the campus. Any cell phone seen with a student will attract immediate disciplinary action.
- Students must not damage College property.
- Zero Tolerance for Ragging. Ragging or bullying is not allowed in the college premises; If found , strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- In compliance with traffic police advisory, Helmets have been made compulsory for students riding two-wheelers.
- Students must switch OFF their vehicles at the gate, dismount and drag their two wheelers to the parking space. While leaving, the two-wheelers will be switched ON after exiting from the gate.
- Our Junior college premises is Tobacco Free Educational Institute.
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS FOR STUDENTS :
- Students to use a mask and make sure it covers the nose , mouth and chin.
- Students to maintain a distance of atlest 1 metre between themselves.
- Students to stay in one classroom throughout the day while teachers move between classrooms.
- Students not to gather and socialize in big groups upon leaving the college premises.
- Students to practice regular handwash and applying hand sanitizers at key moments such as entering and leaving the classroom , touching surfaces , learning materials , books etc.
- Students to stay home if they have signs of any infections , illness and be referred to their healthcare provider for testing and care.