The College will be very particular to see that all students follow the rules of discipline and code of conduct:
Strict discipline must be maintained at all times on the campus.
- No student will be allowed to fill in the Annual Examination form unless he/ she has 75% of attendance in each term.
- Absence from the lectures on medical grounds is allowed only when the student produces an authentic Medical Certificate.
- Cell phones are not permitted on the campus. Any cell phone seen with a student will attract immediate disciplinary action.
- Students must not damage College property.
- Zero Tolerance for Ragging. Ragging or bullying is not allowed in the college premises; If found , strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- In compliance with traffic police advisory, Helmets have been made compulsory for students riding two-wheelers.
- Students must switch OFF their vehicles at the gate, dismount and drag their two wheelers to the parking space. While leaving, the two-wheelers will be switched ON after exiting from the gate.
- Our Junior college premises is Tobacco Free Educational Institute.